Station Naming Rights
The stations of Kajang Line are available for the Station Naming Rights programme.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR STATION NAMING RIGHTS FOR PROJEK MASS RAPID TRANSIT (MRT) LEMBAH KELANG – JAJARAN SUNGAI BULOH – KAJANG (KVMRT – KAJANG LINE) FOR MASS RAPID TRANSIT CORPORATION SDN BHD” (RFP/PD/Q36-2018)
Local Company: Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)
Foreign Owned Company:
1. Locally Incorporated: Certified True Copy of Form 8 or Form 9 or Form 13 or Form 14A (if any)
2. Locally Registered: Certified True Copy of Form 83 or Form 83A (if any)
3. International Company: Certified True Copy of Company’s Incorporation Certificate certified by an authority in the country of origin.
RFP Documents can be collected from 10 October – 21 November 2018 at:
Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd
Procurement Department, Level 6, Menara I&P1
No. 46 Jalan Dungun
Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Otherwise upon request the RFP document will be sent to you via the correspondence e-mail address shared by you.
Time of RFP Document Collection
Monday until Thursday: 9.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Completed RFP Documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope. The title is to be written / printed at the top centre of the envelope and placed in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department at the address above not later than 12.00 noon, 11 December 2018.
In addition to the above RFP requirements, BIDDERS MUST also fulfill the Criteria as follows:
Bidders that meet the following criteria are invited to submit duly completed RFP documents
1. Sound financial capacity with healthy cash flow and minimum paid up capital of Ringgit Malaysia: One Million (RM1 Million);
2. The Bidding Company shall have positive shareholder’s fund for the previous consecutive 3 years;
3. The Bidding Company shall have a positive cash flow for the last three (3) years;
4. Being capable of undertaking the licensing fee within the period that the Bidder is bidding;
5. The Bidding company is carrying out legal business activities, no criminal records or civil court cases; and that the brand that will appear as prefix to the station is of positive, healthy and socially responsible image.
1. Bidders are invited from Companies registered with and under the specified registration details as per the above table, which is valid at this point of bidding.
2. The RFP Documents will be displayed and made available for collection from the date, time, and location specified in the above table.
3. Licensee under the Station Naming Right will have the rights for Prefixed the Station Name e.g. “Brand Name [XYZ]”; where XYZ is the name and/or logo of the selected station
4. The RFP Documents will only be given to a “bona fide” representative of the Bidders. For this purpose, a Letter of Authorisation to collect the RFP Documents MUST be produced by Bidders’ representative together with valid ‘ORIGINAL’ and ‘CERTIFIED TRUE COPY’ (certified by the Company Secretary) of the relevant registration certificates to confirm the Bidders’ qualification as stated in the RFP requirement.
5. All Bidders must observe and comply with statutory requirements, rules and regulations, including any modifications to it or re-enactment that is enforced by the Government of Malaysia.
6. Bidders are reminded that certificates which are certified as true copies by the Commissioner for Oaths will NOT be accepted. This is in line with the instruction issued by the Federal Court of Malaysia (Ruj. (44) dlm JK/MP 53/WP(140/97), 23 June 2005)
7. By issuing this invitation to bid, MRT Corp. is not bound in any way and does not have to accept the highest or any bid.
8. Any queries pertaining to this bid shall be in writing and faxed to 603-2095 2121 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. More information can be obtained from the RFP Document and MRT’s official website mymrt.com.my