All who wish to be a potential retailer and be eligible to conduct businesses at MRT station should follow these steps:
- Read and prepare all information required in the Retail Spaces Application Guideline before submission.
- Fill in the online Retail Spaces Application Form
- Ensure that you have completed all required information to avoid any disqualification.
- Submit your application online
- Print your completed application form
- Ensure that you have specified the monthly rental offer required in the application form for retail unit section.
- Submit the application form and supporting documents to MRT Corp.
You should submit your application enclosed and sealed under cover with the station name and unit number marked on the top right hand corner. The document shall be delivered BY HAND and deposited in the provided tender box at MRT Corp Headquarters, Procurement Department, Level 6, Menara I&P 1, 46, Jalan Dungun, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur on the stipulated closing time and date.
Applicants must complete all the necessary submissions. All blanks in the form have to be filled, if not, applicants will risk being disqualified. Please fill in 'N.A.' or 'Nil' for those not applicable to applicants.
Yes. However, the applicant indicated in the 'Application Form' is the only authorised person to sign the tenancy agreement with MRT Corp if his/her application is successful. He/she shall not be allowed to assign, sub-rent or part with possession of the awarded unit or any part thereof.
Applicants have to bid desired retail space with minimum rental set by MRT Corp.
Applicants are advised to bid at a level they are comfortable with.
The tenancy term is two (2) years unless otherwise stated.
Evaluation takes about 6 to 8 weeks' time to process. Successful applicants will be notified by phone/email.